How to make a booking with us:
It's always best to speak to us by phone (+44 (0) 7922653327 or +44 (0) 1416286676) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you make any bookings just to double check availability and make sure we can create the perfect trip for you. Sometimes it will even be possible to offer you a better price depending on the other bookings that we have so get in touch!
If you know exactly what trip you want:
If you know what you want and when you want it just contact us. We'll then check our availability and send you the booking form and invoice that you will need to make the booking official. You just return the completed booking form and a deposit (between £100 and £200 per person) and we'll do the rest - easy peasy!
You're not quite sure of what you need:
If you are like most of our customers you might need us to tailor-make your trip in some way and that's what we do best! The process is really simple:
- 1 - Get in touch and let us know what biking holiday you are thinking about taking part in. Just send us an email or give us a phone call so we can work out how to put together the perfect trip for you!
- 2 - We'll try to let you know about as many options as we can to give you the best value, least hassle, most enjoyable biking holiday you can imagine.
- 3 - Speak with the rest of your group and once we have the details exactly as you want them we'll send you out a booking form and an invoice which details how you can pay your deposit. The deposit amount is usually between £100 and £200 per person but may vary a bit depending on the trip you have chosen. We can accept bank transfers from any bank worldwide, cheques from UK bank accounts or secure online payments via Stripe using your credit or debit card - the details will be on your invoice.
- 4 - Once we receive your completed booking form and deposit we'll make all of your arrangements, this should take about a week. We'll then send you a full itinerary for the trip so you can start to get excited!
- 5 - About 9 weeks before your departure date we will send instructions on how to pay the final balance for the trip.
- 6 - Once the final payment is received we will send you any maps, GPS files and information that you might need for your trip.
- 7 - Two weeks or so before your trip we will contact you to make sure that you have everything you need for your biking trip. You just need to turn up at the start point of your trip and have a fantastic biking holiday!
We are always available for a chat or to respond to emails about your trip so if you have anything that you want to ask or change through the booking process please just let us know. We are a small company and we run everything with our own experienced team so that we know that you will get a quality service throughout your trip. This does also mean that we can be fully booked at busy times during the season so booking as early as you can is definitely recommended!